Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Upcoming Schedule

So, here is what I am thinking. I am going to follow this schedule, but I won't necessarily post every day. Each day is assigned a topic, and I am going to do my best to post at least three days a week. You may notice that I have not included the weekend - I work at Target, which means I will almost definitely be working a lot every weekend, and I know better than to try to post anything.
My schedule will be as follows:

1. British Monday (this will give me the opportunity to review the weekend's episodes of Doctor Who and Copper while they're still fresh in my mind, but I will also discuss Torchwood and anything else British that strikes my fancy)

2. Fantasy Tuesday (where I will discuss Tolkien, Paolini, Martin, etc)

3. Whedon Wednesday (all things Whedon!! I will probably be posting on Wednesday a lot)

4. Supernatural Thursday (This is the day where I discuss anything to do with vampires, werewolves, zombies, ghosts, etc. (except for any Whedon stuff, of course) It's also convenient to review the week's Supernatural and Grimm episodes)

5. Sci Fri (I couldn't help the pun, I'm sorry. This is all things Science Fiction - Ender's Game, Battlestar Galactica, etc)

Also, once a month, I will be contributing to the Good/Evil series in the last week of the month, on the appropriate day. Since this is the last week of August, I will be writing about the Cylons of Battlestar Galactica. However, since I will be at Dragon*Con on Friday, I am hoping to get it posted tomorrow {the entry has been postponed. It will be posted, but I don't feel I can adequately give it the attention I feel it deserves today. Check back next week -- 8/29/12}. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment