Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shameless Promotion

JENNA IS WRITING A BLOG!!!!

Ok, yes. I am her best friend and slightly biased, but I just read the first post in her food blog, Faux-Vegan, and it's totally something worth checking out. (There's a link to the right if you don't feel like clicking the link I embedded above)

I suck in the kitchen. My idea of cooking is throwing some noodles in boiling water and dumping a jar of spaghetti sauce in a pot. There, delicious spaghetti!! Jenna, on the other hand, owns a catering business. She and her mom together own Southern Comforts Catering, and make amazing food (you can learn more about Southern Comforts in her first blog post).

I have known that Jenna can cook for years now. When we were in school and I would stay with her for a few days, we always had home cooked meals that she made herself, and they were always delicious.

Faux-Vegan is a blog where, infused with humor, Jenna provides tasty vegan recipes, even though she's not vegan (don't worry, she addresses it [boom! paraphrased-Community-quote-no-one-will-recognize!])! The writing is funny, the food is delicious, and you won't regret giving it a shot. Trust me, there's a reason I've been friends with her for almost five years (take that as you will).

No comments:

Post a Comment