Monday, August 27, 2012

A Quick Note to You

Dearest of Readers,

You probably noticed my updates slowing down considerably once I was again employed. I want to apologize for this...I don't really have a reason, only excuses. I was running out of material to write everyday, so my new job gave me an opportunity to cut back. I've also gotten very lazy at home since I've started at Target, and have found myself sleeping or watching tv when I should be working on all the important things I should be doing, like writing and improving my Self. I'm sorry that this blog has been negatively affected.

I don't know that I will be going back to a daily post (as it was very taxing, toward the end) but I do want to update a bit more regularly. I originally didn't want to do the following, but if I create a schedule where I post about particular topics on certain days, maybe I will get more content out. Please give me a little leeway this week as I am preparing for Dragon*Con (expect a nice long post about that when I get back, pictures included) but I hope to create the schedule this week and then begin it either next week or the week after.

I again thank you for your patience with me, and ask for just a bit more. I know I ask this of you often, but if I am able to get everything I am planning off the ground, you will thank me for it one day. Maybe when you see me at a Con ;)

With Love, Respect, & Gratitude,
Jessa

No comments:

Post a Comment