Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oops! Let me catch you up on my May...

Holy crap, as it really been nearly a month since I posted?? I am so sorry about that! I am going to try to get better, I swear. Work has gotten significantly less crazy, and is not looking to pick up any time soon, so I should be able to maintain pretty consistent updates.

Since I last updated, I have decided that I am going to write for TV. I am not giving up on becoming a creator of online content, but in addition to that I want to be a writer on a show.

In terms of nerdy consumption, I watched some of Logo's Joss Whedon's Top Ten Buffy Episodes marathon (more on that later), saw Avengers for the third time, went to the dollar theatre for 21 Jump Street (surprisingly HILARIOUS but I'm glad I only paid 75 cents) and saw MIB 3 (more later!). And I've become obsessed with the Nerdist Writer's Panel audio podcast on the Nerdist network (available for free from iTunes. If you have any interest at all in writing for tv, you need to check this out!! And if you're in the LA area, I'm not sure when they happen, but they are held at Meltdown Comics and I'm sure you can go there for details on how to attend the live panels).

I've also begun seriously working on content for the YouTube channel so that can get up and running shortly after I return to Georgia. I'm getting excited for this project and I really want to do it well for you guys, so it may take longer than any of us want, but I promise it's so that I can do it to the quality that I want and think you guys deserve.

1 comment:

  1. I am still waiting on that "more later" on MIB3. Jump on that, girl!

    ReplyDelete