Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avengers ASSEMBLE!!!

I know it's Opening Weekend and a lot of you haven't had the chance to see it yet, so I won't spoil anything, but I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT. Once you see it you will understand.

I went to the midnight premiere, and was blessed with a highly responsive (though admittedly Geek heavy) audience. There was much applause and cheering, accompanied by gasps and swearing, with maybe even a tear or two. The movie was amazing, and deserved every reaction we gave. It was everything you would want from the Marvel studios' Avengers, with plenty of Joss Whedon moments thrown in. I could definitely feel and hear his work throughout the movie. Remember that Twisting The Knife post I wrote a while ago? Yeahh....that happened - be prepared. Also, there was a cameo by a Doll, though I won't tell you who.

I can't wait to go back and see it again. And again. And once more. And maybe another time. And then buy the DVD. And watch that repeatedly.



(I'll post a deeper review a little later, when it's more likely that most people have seen the movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment