Monday, January 9, 2012

I MADE A CAKE!! ...well, I want to.

...well, my friend - let's call him Pedro - made it. I actually kind of suck in the kitchen. But he let me help, and then annoyingly take pictures of the process!

Swirling the fudge marble cake mix!

The cake is done baking!
(The holes are from when we I checked it to see if it really was done)

Spreading the icing on! And yes, that's funfetti on the stove :)

The finished product!

So tasty!!

So, with this project, Pedro did most/all of the work. I was just an extra set of hands, but I do want to start baking more. Well, cooking in general would be nice, but specifically baking. Which really won't help SugarWatch 2012 (as one of my roommates calls it) but might help with the fulfillment I've been looking for. I've always kind of enjoyed baking, I'm just not good at it. I may pick it up and keep you guys updated on my successes and inevitable failures.
SO! I need ideas! What would you guys want to see first?

No comments:

Post a Comment