Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sixteen Month Hiatus OVER

Wow, I suck. I am so sorry, you guys (if anyone is even still reading this). I promise I will make a better effort to keep this up to date. I'm not going to try to force myself into a schedule yet, but I do want to come back to you guys. I'm slowly getting my shit together, and starting some exciting things, so I need somewhere to share my adventures.
I am considering making this blog my personal blog to document my nerdy fan girl adventures, and starting up a new blog where I discuss and analyze all of the nerdy things. No promises about anything - I don't want to do that anymore, I have failed to follow through on enough promises to you guys. Just mentioning my current plans. Sorry it has taken me so long to return to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment