Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Novel Concept

Sorry I have been so absent recently - I have fallen into a bad routine of not doing anything, going to work in the evening, going over to Tyler's for a couple hours after work (don't get excited - he's one of my best friends from college - no romance) and then spending hours on tumblr before passing out. Repeat.
Well, maybe I can change that - my cousin gave me an idea for a novel yesterday, that I'm kind of excited about. It's been the concept of a Neil Gaiman novel and an episode of Supernatural, but I would like to take a crack at it.
I don't want to jinx it by talking too much about it (besides, I only have the bare minimum decided at this point) but if you haven't guessed what it is by now, suffice it to say - what would happen if your favorite deities were thrown together in a room?

No comments:

Post a Comment